How to avoid pair-programming
I always hope to find ways to help my colleagues enjoy their working day. I know that sometimes, some of them wish not to pair-program with me. Here's a helpful checklist of gentle ways to stop that happening, for those who don't wish to just tell me.
- Be left handed - it's too inefficient to move the mouse from one side to another all the time
- Don't use a mouse - any other pointing gadget will do, as I hate them all
- Use a dark colour scheme - I can't read that navy blue on black look
- Upgrade your IDE - if F12 or Ctrl-Shift-F10 don't work for me, I'm off
- Work from home - never been know to fail